On the basis of the benchmarking results, this work module will enable training operators to jointly create a new range of cross-border alternance training options linked to the energy renovation of buildings and the training centres in the project area to acquire the equipment needed to implement this training.
This will integrate:
- Trainee training through the joint organisation, in the project area, of a new alternance training programme and the joint organisation of complementary training modules alongside training leading to qualifications in trades linked to the energy renovation of buildings;
- The joint organisation of training for trainers, businesses and workers in the sector;
- Support for trainees and businesses in the sector in cross-border alternance training programmes.
The module will also aim to target the cross-border recognition of skills.
This work module includes:
Implementation of educational engineering and co-drafting, for the project area, of training reference systems, joint complementary training modules, cross-border support tools based on trades guides and technical guides.
The objective of the project is:
- To co-draft a training reference system for a cross-border alternance training programme as well as the associated support tools;
- To co-draft four complementary training modules to accompany training leading to qualifications in trades linked to the energy renovation of buildings.
The IFAPME and the BTP-CFA will join forces to equip five training centres on the basis of cross-border trades guides. This new equipment, which is required to implement the new range of training courses, will be identified by the alternance training operators and validated during the cross-border benchmarking process.
Training for trainers at the training centres in the project area, training for businesses and workers, complementary training modules to accompany training courses leading to qualifications in trades linked to the energy renovation of buildings in the cross-border territory, new cross-border alternance training programme.
The partnership will also ensure the implementation of cross-border sectoral recognition of the skills acquired. The partnership has set itself the objective of signing a cross-border partnership agreement between the alternance training operators and the professional branches in order to ensure the long-term future of the training programmes and the sectoral recognition beyond the period covered by the project.